just like a mini-mall

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I be your Noah, you be my Wiz

Hello there. I'm Chris, but everyone calls me Fuzzy Slippers because of all the amazing stories I have about Pidgeon Mans and Stoop Kids. My mission on this mp3blog is to post a song and write something about it. Now... this song doesn't have anything to do with a giant fish named Big Caesar but I think I will do just fine.

"All I Need" - Wale and Tawiah


A long time ago in the year nineteen hundred and sixty eight a man (Marvin Pentz Gay Jr.) and a woman (Tammi Terrell) released a duet on Mowtown records entitled "You're All I Need To Get By". Twenty Seven years passed and another man known by many aliases, "Method Man" most commonly, and a woman (Mary J. Blige) re interpreted the song in a process that was so complicated that the final result had to have two different song titles smashed together. Then in the year 2007 Mark Ronson teamed up with acclaimed DC rapper Wale and Tawiah (a female singer from london) to re-reinterpret BOTH SONGS!

Daily Affirmation: "There are few things that's forever, my lady
We can make war or make babies
Back when I was nothin
You made a brother feel like he was somethin
That's why I'm with you to this day boo no frontin
"

Prediction for the Future: Amy Winehouse will be the first earth woman to give birth to space alien children. They will grow up to record a reinterpretation of "All I Need to Get By"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear zach and chris
I signed up for a muzak blog and I want more posts!!!!!!

=tess